Alan Alexander Milne, author of the Winnie the Pooh stories, among others, was born on January 18, 1882, so now we can all celebrate Winnie the Pooh Day every January 18. So what should you do? Here are some options:
- Read your favorite Winnie the Pooh story.
- Watch your favorite Winnie the Pooh movie.
- Draw or color some pictures of Pooh and his friends.
- Have your own party with milk, toast, and plenty of honey.
- Cuddle with your favorite stuffed animal or teddy bear.
- Explore the nearest Hundred Acre Wood with some friends.
- Make up your own story about your dolls and stuffed animals.
- And most importantly, enjoy it!
Rejoice in the LORD and be glad, you righteous;
sing, all you who are upright in heart!